Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest posting during dunning run

former_member192833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we post interest calculation during dunning run.

if yes what configuration required for it.

Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member313549
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check the interest parameter in the dunning procedure.

"

Interest calculation indicator for calc. of dunning interest

You enter an interest calculation indicator here if you want dunning interest to be calculated for this account.

Note

This indicator only becomes effective if there is no interest calculation indicator entered in the master record. Otherwise the indicator in the master record has priority. If there is no indicator at either level (dunning procedure or master record), i.e. 'BLANK' is entered, then no dunning interest is calculated by the system."

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........chandra,

one thing you should clarify,

you will find out dunning as well as interest classification. OR in dunning topic only interest classification?

regards

maniankarao

former_member192833
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for input, i wanted to know whether can we post interest document in FI via dunning run. if yes what setting i need to maintain.

Reg

Atul

0 Kudos

HI Atual,

We can’t post the interest document in FI with Dunning (T Code F150) even we can’t post the dunning charges also.

Dunning is only remanding (request) notice. In dunning program dunning text will shows the dunning charge and interest but it will not update customer open line items. It’s a REQUEST letter only.

If we want to calculate and post the interest on customer arrears use T Code F.24 for this calculation required some interest calculation configuration.

Regards

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Please find the following link this may be useful for you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/b8/a847aaf70011d2b4be00609419ed29/content.htm

Regards,

Umamageshwaran.S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

during the F150 run the interest calculation will be done and will be visible into the printout list but no FI document will be posted. This is the Standard System Design.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,    

Its possible to to post Interest in the Customer Master after dunning, but the Interest calculated by Dunning Procedure is based on 360 days not on 365 Days.
You can assign The Interest Indicator in the Dunning Configuration i.e. FBMP and clicked on the checkbox for Calculate Interest for different Dunning Levels.Dunning Interest can be found in Table MHND > WZSBT.
There is a program RFFMINTCALC which can calculate Dunning Interest according to Receivable Clearing.
But please note that the Dunning interest is calculated on the basis of 360 Days rather than 365.Please check the note 1351472 for further clarification.
There is a standard Transaction FINT which will calculate and even print correspondence if you want.This interest is only calculated if you have maintained Interest Indicators and Interest Cycle in the Customer Master data.
I have attached screenshots of Interest Indicators in Dunning as well as Customer Master data.

Regards,
Siddharth Khandelwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You must have first defined the interest key to be used in the dunning level in Customizing  Accounts Receivable and Payable ® Business Transactions ® Interest Calculation ® Item Interest Calculation ®Define Interest Key
You must also define the posting type (either statistical or to the general ledger) within the dunning level Accounts Receivable and Payable IMG
® Business Transactions ® Dunning Notices.

for more info for config please fallow below link.

http://www.slideshare.net/ImranMA/dunningconfiguration-ecc6-10965367

Regards

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi....friend,

i think total configuration of dunning and interest calculation procedure.  T.Code  fd02 we will fill the dunning procedure and interest indicator.then automatically system will calculate the both...

if anything wrong,correct me

thanks in advance

regards,

maniankarao