cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

interest calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sap gurus

while posting interest calculation i am getting problem in maintaining time dependent terms in ob81, when ever i am trying to save it its messaging that the transaction type not maintained.

can any one plz help me in this issue.

2. if no problem canu plz send me the configuration steps for item interest and balance interest calculation with a consept oriented explaination plz.

3.why we r defining reference interest calculation. its just for reference for interest rate or some thing else?

points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have exactly not given the nature of error you are getting.

In OB81 you can maintain the time based reference rates.

Give your interest indicator

Effective date

sequential number (1,2, etc. ) If you use only one rate (say Dr. interest), give 1 only.

and Term

and Interest rates.

If this is correctly maintained, it would work fine.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes sir while maintaining time dependent terms only i have given to items 1 for debit balance interest and one for cr, bal interest.its saving but with the message " transaction type not maintained"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The transaction type are by default would be available in the system. It is in the 'functional module for determining interest rate'. You can view that from the SPRO. While maintaining the time dependent terms, you have to select any one of them for your requirement. For further help, you may contact your abaper for inputs.

Regards

Answers (0)