cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing without MM module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I'm implementing ECC6 and we would like to have a simple Intercompany Flow in which: for each SD invoice made in company A to customer "company B", account payable FI postings are automatically triggered in company B for vendor "company A". We do not have MM, so we need direct FI postings to AP.

Have you ever seen it working ? Do you guys have any documentation on this subject or any customizing guidelines ? I get the basic idea (idocs, etc) but need more guidance. Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I did configure OBYA... but nothing happens ! I want the AP postings in company B to be triggered by an SD invoice or an AR invoice in a company A.

How can I do ?

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

François

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That will have to be run through payment program F110.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create 'Company B' as a customer in Company code A.(t-code FD01)

To indicate that this is an inter company customer for Company code A, maintain the Trading partner field in the control data of the customer master i.e 'Company B'. Here you give the Company ID of the Company code B.

Similarly the vice versa i.e (create company A as a vendor in company code B + give the trading partner for vendor company A as the Company ID of company A.)

Maintain 'Prepare Cross-company code transactions". Transaction OBYA for both company codes.

The rest would be covered by regular transactions. Like the regular payment program would pick up any due and make payments.