cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installment payment term with full tax in one installment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where customer is looking for a payment term which is like this

1. X% of invoice amount + 100% VAT amount due to XX days

2. rest of invoice amount due in YY days (No Tax)

We can have a payment term with 'Installment Payments' to get the installements but I am not able to deal with Tax amount separately. Like I am able to do X% of (Invoice +Tax) in XX days and (100-X)% of (Invoice +Tax) in YY days, which is incorrect.

I would appreciate if you could help me with this requirement.

Regards,

Harpreet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the enable amount split checkbox for the company code in OBY6. This opens up another tab in FB60/MIRO (Amount split). Here you could assign X% of invoice amount + 100% VAT amount to one payment term and the rest of invoice amount to another payment term. Thats the only way I see this requirement can be met.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am looking for way in which two accounting documents are created automatically by the system having the desired values. Due to huge number of customer invoices which will need this, it will not be possible to handle it manually and will leave a room for error due to manual intervention.

If somehow we can configure this payment term in system, then it would really help

Regards

Harpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guessed that. I know it is tough to handle this manually and there is scope for errors if there is manual intervention. But I don't think there is way to do this via standard configuration.

Answers (0)