cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot for stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to create inspection for vendor consigned stock during stock transfer (with 411K movement type)...i am trying this but not successful, ...there is no provision in config to activate inspection for 411K movement type. Any idea.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tajuddin

Please raise this issue with SAP itself as i dont think there is a way out for 411k to undergo inspection

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhas, Shankar,

Thanks for this inputs...i checked in config and SAP has given provision to activate for 411 movement type only (not for 411K).

When i was trying to save 411 with K...this was not saving.

I am able to create inspection lot for 411 and 311 (but not for 311K and 411K). Requirement is to create lot at stock transfer fro sloc to sloc with for vendor consigned stock (411K movement type)...any help or sapnote will be appreciated.

Regards

TAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Taj,

Did you find a solution for this requirement? or Is there some work around for this requirement?

Await your input.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through SPRO>Quality Management>Quality Inspection>Inspection Lot Creation>Inspection for Goods Movements-->Deactivate Quality Inspection for a Movement Type check your movement type 411 and click on inspection active

it wil work

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the config Deactivate Quality Inspection for Movement Types ? This config is under Quality Management->Quality Inspection->Inspection for Goods Movement. Generally in the standard delivered configuration 411 movement type is disabled for Quality Inspection.