cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot could not be generated for Orders created from Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Calibration purpose I am able to create Inspection lot from Maintenance Order but Inspection lot could not be generated for Orders created from Notification. I am using the same task list in both condition. Please guide.

I have the following procedure.

Creation of Notification from Maintenance Plan categaory as Notification.

From this notification I am creating the Order.

In this case I am not getting the Inspection lot.

Please guide

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Not very sure with the solution, which I am proposing.

But you may check and change below config path to suit your requirement:

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Functions and Settings for Order Types --> Define Notification- and Order Integration

Here in this config, you can select whether assignment of operations to object list entries are active or not. If config suggests "Assignment of operations to object list entries Inactive" try changing them and select either "Assignment of operations to Maint. Plan Notifications Active" or "Assignment of operations to All Notifications active".

As I have mentioned, I have not tested this scenario and I am not sure whether it will solve your problem or not.

But do let us know your findings on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Mihir Popat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mihir,

Thanks for the correct suggestion.

I selected 'Assignment of Operations to all object list entries active',

it WORKED.

i havent tried for other assignements.

Vinod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Task list, you maintained Equipment as Inspection point.

If you create Maintenance Order directly, reference object is Equipment. So Inspection lot will be created for the object list items.

But if you create Maintenance Order from notification, reference object is notification (which is different from your inspection point in task list). So you will not inspection lot for the object list items.

Either for only header or if you manually assign some list in object list, then you will get the inspection lot for those equipments.

The below messag

No inspection lot created for order 818821, since technical object has errors

1. Message no. IW218

Diagnosis

The following causes are possible:

1. The order contains no equipment and no functional location, either in the reference object screen or in the object list.

However, a task list is integrated, which requires either a piece of equipment or a functional location as inspection point.
  2. The order contains a piece of equipment in the reference object screen and/or at least one functional location in the object list.

However, a task list is integrated which contains a functional location as inspection point.
  3. The order contains a functional location in the reference object screen and/or at least one functional location in the object list.

However, a task list is integrated which contains a piece of equipment as inspection point.

System Response

The order is not released.

Procedure

In such a situation, users must decide themselves whether or not the order should be released.

If users decide to release the order, the system can still not generate an inspection lot.

After a technical object was entered in the reference object screen and/ or in the object list, whose category corresponds to the inspection point category of the task list, an inspection lot is generated when the order is released. The inspection lot contains all the technical objects of the order which correspond to the inspection point category of the task list.