cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry on SAP B1 Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I passed the exam for SAP Business One Certification last May 12, 2008 through Pearson VUE testing center . After the exam I received Examination Score report and a Certificate.Im just wondering what else should I receive from SAP?How about ID or SAP Cert No.?

Regards,

Liezel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Liezel

Apart from the 2 sheets that were handed after the Exam, there is NO ADDITIONAL documents / certificates that SAP would be sending.

Best wishes

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keith, Jimmy and Suda,

I would like to thank you guys for replying on my inquiry.I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who supported and untiringly answering all the questions posted here.I do learned alot from this forums especially during the time of my preparation for certification exam.

More power !

Regards,

Liezel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As additional info, for more detail about the things you received after certification exam, you could ask SAP support or SAP local product expert.

Rgds,

keith_taylor2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Pearson certification is the only certification you will receive. It takes a couple weeks but Pearson passes the information onto SAP and then the cert is applied to your "S" number.