cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Hiring Data through BDC...... process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am uploading employee master data through BDC for that i have created a initial hiring action in that i have included 0,1,2,6,7,9 and 587 infotypes.Is this infotypes enough. After that i am using Org Re assignment action to upload payroll area and wage types with amounts. after that i am uploading individual infotypes like 14, 15, 27, 45, 588 etc.. is this the correct practice to do?

Any changes in the above process should be done just explain me straight to the point with not elaborating too much.

Points will be awarded accordingly and immediately.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ravi

View Entire Topic
sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than you have to take care of the Sequence of uploading

1. 0,1,2,6,7,9 and 587

2. 008 and 581

3. 14, 15, 27, 45, 588

and also take look at the start date and end date while you are maintaining these infoypes while uploading

i think all the PA related infotypes should go in one go later alll the infotypesrelated to Payroll should go in another go

like this 0,1,2,6 , 007 Etc and next infotype 008 and 581 (individually) later 14,15,27,45,587,588

have a look at this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sikander..........

I got idea regarding the flow how we need to upload the infotypes and also dates should be set correctly. if u have more inputs regarding this please reply what is the common errors which we face while uploading. i think mostly with dates.

Edited by: SAPUUSER on May 27, 2010 2:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sikindar for the inputs. I will check out for other responses and will close the thread.

Regards,

Ravi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi and sapuser if you are one and same please try to use only one user ID so that others will not get confused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks iam closing this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi