cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inhouse Repair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a service order from repair order.I found that the product cant be repaired and should be scrapped.So i made an entry in the repair order and scrapped the product.But when i technically complete the service order,system is putting the usage decision as product is repaired.

Is it the standard way?So when ever you confirm the service order , servicebale material goes with a business decision as repaired.So the same material gets a repaired as well as scrap status.

Logically its incorrect..right?or am i doing a mistake while doing scrap?i added one more repair item and manually scrapped it?is it the way to scrap or any other way?

Can anyone help me in this.

regards

ebin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ebin,

I am working on in-house repair order for the first time. Can you please tell me why do we need to create a service order from the in-house repair order ?

Cant we use the actions to add repair and service parts in the in-house repair order straightaway?

Also, can we bill the repair order in ECC just the way we do for service orders ?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Itisha

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should follow your own scarrping process,since repair order is created and you are creating a service order it is understood it is repaired or exchanged etc.

But if you have a different scrapping process after repair order you should directly scrap it w/o creating a service order.