cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype Auditing-Report RPUAUD00 need help urgently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an outbound interface which captures the specific changed data in infotypes 1,2,6,8 and download the same into an excel file on the local hard disk.

I found the report RPUAUD00 matches with requirement. But did not understand the difference between long term and short term documents.

My requirement is that I need to capture infotype changes for some specific set of infotype for specific group of employees and I need to capture it in following manner:-

If the changes happen for an employee number 10 times on 10 different days, then i need to send all these 10 rows into an output file.

Is the requirement related to short term or long term document?

What configuration is required related to maintaining views V_T585A, V_T585B, V_T585C respectively.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you configure the entries as Long then you wil be able to use the following Function modules

HR_INFOTYPE_LOG_GET_LIST and HR_INFOTYPE_LOG_GET_DETAIL

Cheers

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your prompt reply regarding the same. But is it possible to capture, if 10 times a salary of an employee is changed in an year then all 10 rows related to when the salary was last 10 times chaged(Date and corresponding infotype or employee number) using the mentioned Function modules.

Thanks,

Ameet Kamat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see a problem with that, try it out for your self by cahnging an employees salary 10 times in a day and then running RPUAUD00 for that infotype and Emp - you will see all of the records.

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to give me a brief idea on the processing of these function modules. Which should be run first and which should be run second.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can test these FM out using SE37

HR_INFOTYPE_LOG_GET_LIST --> gets the header information

HR_INFOTYPE_LOG_GET_DETAIL --> extract the details.

Check to see if these are being used by sap in an existing report and see how they are being utilised.

I can't use these where I am as our documents are configured as Short.

Never be scared to have a go - this is how you learn and improve.

You have to develop an mentality of I don't know how but it must be possible and go for it.

J