cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 2013 & Replace option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have changed our policy to add full year vacation quota at the start of the period i.e. joining date or in 1st Jan, and I was able to get that working perfectly since the begging of this year.

The issue is that we have a case where we need to use infotype 2013 to add quota to an employee and I am not able to do that since I am using "Replace" option.

Is there any other practical way for doing that? I am sure that we will be requiring such process frequently.

Note: We are using time evaluation to generate Vacation Quotas.

Regards,

Abdulrahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdulrahman,

once check the date and the quota that you are using and make sure that you are checking for the same quota that you want to replace.

let us know what exactly the system giving the message to you..

Regards,

mohammed

BradKrahe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Why not use the 'increase option' instead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sure of the quota used, and the system if i created 2013 record it shows "The collected entitlement will be transferred immediately".

we are using replace since this is a fixed amount to be assigned on the first day based on the rules configured, if I used increase while accruing daily then the quota will increase based on the base entitlement every day which is not accurate.

There is actually a solution, where i can change the accrual period to yearly with increase option and the accrual will happen on 31.12.XXXX but this means that I have to schedule a background job to run for ALL employees every day till the end of the year to have it available on period start (Start of the year of entry date) and this will have tremendous load on our system and shouldn't be used.

I am thinking of having a user exit on hire action for any new hire and a job scheduled on Jan 1st for all employees till the end of the year to get the quota generated. But I am looking for any other solution you can think of gurus.

Regards,

Abdulrahman