cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0025 - Potential

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm actually working on appraisal system and i would like to display a scale for qualification in potential screen (Infotype 0025). For exemple : "English potential : very good".

Could someone say me if it's possible in IT 0025 ?

I see that it's possible by using relation B038 "has potential for" between Q and P objects in tstc PP01.

Release 4.7

Thanks

Constant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Constant,

in the profile view - access via infotype 24 (not 25?) it is possible to assign potentials. However, as you correctly point out there is no view here of a potential proficiency level.

It would have to be a custom development to do this - as although the additional details for proficiency data are set up for relationship 038 the standard profile view does not show/maintain this.

If you look in the IMG

Personnel Management -> Personnel Development -> functions -> define profile view

you should find some details there. You will need to copy/recreate the logic used in function group RHPP.

Good luck,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Yesterday, I did what you say in your mail . In a first step, I have modify the name of program in table T77...(sorry, I forget the name of this table).

In tsct SE80, I copy the function group RHPP in ZRHPP. I copy program SAPLRHPP in SAPL<b>Z</b>RHPP. I add two fields in screen number 2200 (potentials) one field for proficiency level and one field for proficiency text. So i don't change anything in program SAPL<b>Z</b>RHPP which call 3 standard functions for create/write/delete potentials in Hrp1001 with relationship 038.

Thank you for your help

Constant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

<b>first</b> :you must Editing Scales:

procedure:

IMG Menu:Personnel Management->Personnel Development->Master Data->Edit Scales

Transaction Code:SPRO

for example:

ID Scale ID Proficiency

4 point marks (1-5) 1 Poor

2 Adequate

3 Average

4 Good

5 Very good

5 point scale (1-3) 1 Average

2 Good

3 Very Good

<b>second</b>:Editing Qualification Catalog

<b>Use:</b>

The structure and maintenance of a qualification catalog consist of qualification groups, proficiencies, and qualifications.

Structure qualifications to persons (users).

<b>Integration</b>

The integration with the service order is established by the search and assignment of suitable persons based on their qualifications.

<b>Prerequisites</b>

Defined qualifications are combined into qualification groups.

<b>Procedure</b>

1. Access the activity using one of the following navigation options:

IMG Menu:Personnel Management->Personnel Development->Master Data-> Edit Qualifications Catalog

Transaction Code:SPRO

Catalogs created: Catalog 01.01.1900 - 31.12.9999 01 Current plan

Object Type Object Name

QK Service Provider

QK 1. Consulting

Q 1.1 Project Management

Q 1.2 Consulting Management

Q 1.3 Consulting Accounting

Q 1.4 Consulting Logistics

Q 1.5 Consulting HR

QK 2. Technical Service

Q 2.1 Knowledge of mechanics

Q 2.2 Knowledge of electronics

Q 2.3 Knowledge of constructions

Hope this would be help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to maintain 'Proficiency Description' for Qualification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have maintain 'Proficiency Description' for Qualification' before.

It's now possible to create an english qualification whith scales between 1 to 5 in IT0025.

But my problem, i can't create a "potential" (in potentials screen of IT0025) with the scale associated.

I want to say "Potential => English => Level 4 " Very Good".

Thanks.