cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0021

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Infotype 0021 is for family/dependents right? In tcode PA30, an address can also be included for this infotype. However, the structure associated with this infotype (P0021) doesn't have the address fields. Let's say I'm using the user-exit EXIT_SAPFP50M_002 to validate the address (against a 3rd party software), is there a way for me to retrieve the address fields from infotype 0021 (given that EXIT_SAPFP50M_002 makes use of the structure PRELP)? Is there a particular structure other than P0021 that has the address fields?

Thanks! Any info on this would be great.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

What is your actual requirement? You don't need the user exit to retrieve the address of the dependents.. The Address info the dependent is stored in the infotype 0106 ie in the database Table PA0106.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for the quick response. Actually, I've come across the infotype 0106 already and I understand what you're trying to point out. Here's the thing, I need to "validate" the address that was entered even before it gets saved. I need to send the info on the address fields to a 3rd party software outside SAP, and evaluate the returned result. This is why I need to retrieve the address fields before they are saved on the database table.

We were able to do this same approach with infotype 0006, with the use of EXIT_SAPFP50M_002. It was pretty simple since we were dealing with the address infotype. This time however is somehow different because the address fields are in a different structure.

Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

If you haven't already figured out, the method AFTER_INOUT in the BAdI HRPAD00INFTY will be useful in meeting your requirement. The Address Info is stored in the filed DATA3 of the structure NEW_INNNN.

Regards,

Suresh Datti

Answers (0)