cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infogroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

Is there any sequential limit in any infogroup?

As per my client requirement, business need 40 diff records are to be created at the time of Hiirng, but the infogroup is not supporting more than 30.

Please guide, how can i increase the limit to 40?

Regards,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in the system.

The infogroup allows more than 30 entries.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Divya,

It allows to save more that 30 entries but when you execute action then it does not insert more than 30 screens.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Copy another actions and set it to your country then rename it as "additional hiring data". I'm sure this will help you.

thanks and regards;

Toti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Toti,

But whether i will be able to run the additional hiring action on the same day, if then which of these will get stored in Infotype 0302 (additinal action)

Regards,

Aman

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when u perform the two acitons on one day for an employee where the status is same tham the second action will be done through the help of additional action

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

only the action type gets stored in 0302

the infotypes data will be stored in pa30 only

regards

nalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Yes, it will mark in action additional data, in HR process we usually add some data if the employee is already hred. try to inform your client about this.

on the hiring data try to include all important infotypes and in additional hiring data include the 2nd priority. like objects on loan, communication etc.

or if your client does'nt like this. you can also select hiring for most important data and use PA30 to add other materials.. like commucation, objects on loan etc.

this will help in parameters specially bin authorization.

thanks.

Toti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Yes, it will mark in action additional data, in HR process we usually add some data if the employee is already hred. try to inform your client about this.

on the hiring data try to include all important infotypes and in additional hiring data include the 2nd priority. like objects on loan, communication etc.

or if your client does'nt like this. you can also select hiring for most important data and use PA30 to add other materials.. like commucation, objects on loan etc.

this will help in parameters specially bin authorization.

thanks.

Toti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try dynamic actions. If you want to call any infotype on some condition due to an entry in a previous infotype.

Regards,

Divya