cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info record update check box in Po

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working in ECC 6.0 envirnmoment and our project is trying to explore the functionality of PIR. The problem is I am not able to see info record update check box in the material data tab of the PO. I did not get any configuration in SPRO to make that field visible/ invisible. Please help me to for making this field visible at the time of PO creation in transcaction code me21n.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214154
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muttu,

Please go thru SPRO>MM>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Define Screen Layout at Document Level>Choose Field Selection= NBF>Click Change>Double Click on "Administrative Data, item">Make "Info update" field either optional or Required.

Thanks,

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for the resspone. I had already made this setting before posting this thread. The configuration mentioned by you only controls either a field shoud be in a display mode (non editable), optional or required field. Where as in my case I am not able to see the infor update field in the material data tab of the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the field selection: AKTH,ME21,ME21N also.

Because Field selection will work different Matrix.

This matrix you can find in Material master field selection help data.

SAM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. the problem has been resolved. Your answer has been awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muttu,

SPRO>>MM>>Purchasing >> Purchase order>>Define Screen Layout at Document Level>> NBF>> Administrative data,

in that u can make display or optional or required entry

Check once again in ur Purchase order it may be display mode in ur PO

Regards

Pramod