cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect valuation in 202 Movement reversal

0 Kudos

Hi

We have done a 202 movement reversal against cost center .In this we have two transactions, for which value get increased.

For the first reversal it has 39142 and second reversal 22195

No receipts for this material

No manual price change for this material

No price change during the reversal movement

I have checked several blogs and post nothing gave information. Please help on this issue.

View Entire Topic
former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using material ledger ?

What is the price control ?

Check is there any external amount has been entered during 202 movement type.

Please post screen shot.

0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendu Patra ,

We are having material ledger and it has the price control of V. No external amount has been entered during 202 (we didn't activated any provision to enter the amount during reversal)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of MB51 you should make a screenshot of MR51, MB51 only shows movements, MR51 shows accounting documents which means movements and invoices and price changes, anything that affects the value of this material

0 Kudos

Please find the attached Mb5b and mr51 screen shots

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can still assume that 'Amount in LC' was entered manually for these two movements.

Check the table MSEG, field EXBWR. Can you see the amount in this field ?

0 Kudos

No it shows zero only for both the movements.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please share the values from following MSEG fields for these 2 movements:

LBKUM

SALK3

VPRSV

further I would like to see a screenshot from MBEWH table of this material number, it should show all records with all fields from this material and plant from current and previous year

And one more question: Is this material batch managed? Is it split valuated?

0 Kudos

It is not  batch managed and not split valuated

attached values screenshot for the material.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You had no stock before the 2 movements happened.

Your material was all the time valuated with a moving average.

Since the value of the first 202 movement is not matching with the moving average from MBEWH, I can only assume  that either the moving average in material master was changed prior to the movement (this does not create a revaluation visible in MR51 since you had no stock), but you would see a change document in material master.

As the second 202 movement even has a different moving average than the first which was made just a minute earlier it must be assumed that the value was entered along with the movement as there is no revaluation document available between first and second 202 movement and SALK3 field from the movement is evidence that the value of the stock before the second movement was exactly as it was posted with the first 202 movement.

If you say that you have no option in the movement to enter the price it can only be assumed that there were manipulations, either with a user exit or BADi during the posting of the movement.

May I know why you already marked this question as assumed answered?

0 Kudos

Sorry ,By Mistakenly i have changed the status of discussion.

Can you explain what type of manipulation has been happened.Or can i reverse the same in some other server.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

with a program you can almost manipulate anything. Often exits are programmed to achieve a certain behavior but may cause unwanted results in other scenarios which was not foreseen and not tested.

You need to search for your exits, we have many document in SCN that explain well how to find them.

Why do you think you can reverse this in another server?

Does that mean your movements are created via interface?