Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incoming payments of customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

goodmorning

help me in posting incoming payemnt of customer with referece to Billing doucment number.

I know that it is to be posted using the Tcode F-28 but how to post the document taking the reference of Billing doc Number.

the cycle is like thisSales Order> Billing Document> Accounting Doc Generation> and posting of Incoming payment. pls help me in solving this issue

thanks in advance

regards

kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No need to post the document if the document is generating from SD cycle. It will post automatically based upon the integration between SD and FI.

If the document is posting in accouning itself you have to f-28.

If your doubt is clear, assign points,

Rams

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rams

but I need some more clarification about this matter,

since the billing document was generated from SD module, how it will be cleared automatically through integration.

there is some one from the FI module to get the payment from customer.

here is issue is that, from SD module SO was created using VA01, and there upon Billing document was generated using VF01 and by taking the reference of billing doc we have to clear the cusomer open item by taking cash/cheque/dd or what ever it may be the case.

help me how to post the incoming payments

regards

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

There is an option to make the receipts through BRS entries. This will work only when you upload your bank statments manually or electronically everyday.

But the customer open items will not be cleared automatically unless above one. If you have not configured the BRS, then, follow my earlier reply to solve your problem

Hope it helps

Saravanan.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the T Code F-28

Give the parameters like Date, Co Code, Bank account, BA, Amount, Customer Code, etc., now click on the button “Process Open Items”. It will take you to the next screen, and you have the option to select the open items, which is listed according to your accounting documents wise.

At this place click on “Settings > Change line layout, it will take you to the Line layout K1, Double click on that and you can find a tab “insert after” in the next screen, click on that. There you can find the billing document, sales document (Sales order), click on the billing document and SAVE.

Now, the billing document reference will be available on your line item display. The same screen will be displayed forever.

Hope it helps

Saravanan.A