cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming payments Credit control Area Wise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's ,

Under one company code we have two credit control area ( sales area wise ).

How to receive incoming payments from customer credit control area wise which are under one company code

. Please help

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know payment is being captured i.e. through Z or standard programme. ?

Regrads

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was enquiring about is there any standard way to do this.

Regards,

Kiran.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In XD03 you can see under Sales Area Data>Billing Documents>Credit Control Area to which credit control area the customer belongs. Later through special gl indicator you can differentiate betweeen different credit control areas in the same company code. While taking advance in F-28/ F-29 you can differentiate between the credit control areas the amounts received through different special GL indicators.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind ,

Thanks for your quick response. Since I posted this thread long back I am waiting for response for long time.

I am clear about the sales part of Credit it is working fine .

But when customer pays amount around 10,000 Rupees he needs to post 3000 in one credit control area and 7000 in another credit control area.

If we are posting against invoice in f.28 then automatically credit control areas are being updated . But if customer pay's excess then in that case we need to post credit control area wise.

You in your reply gave me a clue that this can be archived through a special G/L indicator can you please elaborate this so that my issue can be resolved.

Regards,

Kiran.

former_member2342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

1.Configure for two credit control areas two special gl indicators say x (for credit control area 1), y(for credit control area 2).

2. In F-29 you can give Special GL indicator x against the customer then simulate and later in the posting key you can give 19 along with customer number and special gl indicator y and post the document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

Please help regarding above issue.

regards,

Kiran