cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income Tax Depreciation is not Calculating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had maintained every seettings relating to Income Tax Depreciation but still it is not calculating what is the problem but it is showing acquisition value and closing Book value ? Is there anywhere I have to activate anything for this ?

Plz advice .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you mean tax depreciation (income tax is for personal earnings). You need to have separate depreciation areas for the tax depreciation with specific depreciation keys. When you copy a country specific chart of depreciation it includes the standard depreciation areas and keys that are used in that country.

You need to assign depreciation keys to the depreciation areas. Running depreciation will only post in area 01 book depreciation. The other depreciation areas are for reporting only. You can see the amounts in asset explorer (AW01N) or run a report for the particular depreciation area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lida,

I ran the report through T Code J1IQ for Income Tax Depreciation -India then the syatem only showing the acquisitions and closing book values but it doesnot showing any any tax depreciation.

Plz advice as early as possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not familiar with the t code or India requirements -- sorry!