Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Income Tax Adding up every month

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running Payroll for all the months one by one.

I have not done the posting yet.

I wanted to check the taxes for each period, now every month some amount of Rupees is adding up to the total tax.

Please guide me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am working in India Payroll.

As per my observation i kind of get immediate replies in HCM section than Payroll India section.

That's the reason posted here.

Please guide further.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please confirm some amount of Rupees details for better understanding, Check below 2 options one is INVT pcr is being used in the system to over ride the tax amount, other option is rounding to nearest 10 rupees.

Nearest 10 rupees rounding is fine, and INVT option is being used then check with customer regarding the same since there might be a requirement of over riding tax amount.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For any Payroll related query, it is always preferable to mention for what Country as it could be very significant for the answer/solution.

According to Wikipedia, The rupee is the common name for the currencies of India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan, Indonesia, Mauritius, Seychelles, Maldives

Furthermore, posting a Payroll query in the Payroll Discussion Forum () or one of it's Country specific forums could help to reach the proper resource.

According to your query, you have Monthly Payroll Periods and were either working in your Development (DEV) or Quality and test (QAT) environments. 

Have you executed Payroll for only one employee or for a whole group?

Have you executed Payroll "LIVE" month after month or have you executed Payroll Simulation month after month?

The Amount being added to "total tax", is it in the Results Table (RT), the Cumulative Results Table (CRT) or in a Report such as the PaySlip (Remuneration Statement)?