cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inbound drlivery reference to P.O(with item category L)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

we created inbound delivery with reference to subcotract purchase order(item category L) and some components are maintain with serial number when we want to goods reciept from VL32N we can't but we can do goods reciept from MIGO

please guide me is it possible GR from VL32N?

best regards

R.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are those materials warehouse managed. If they are then you have confirm the transfers order for stock placement (putaway+confirmation dialog) for doing goods reciept through VL32N

If they are inventory managed go to inbound delivery VL32N in stock placement Tab and there put the quantity in putaway quantity against those materials.

Now try to Do Goods reciept with VL32N.

Also please tell which error message you are getting during Goods reciept via VL32N

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

thanks for reply but you didin't understand my question let me say again:

we have one inbound delivery that some material (some components material or row material have serial number) when we do goods reciept assembly material system take error(E I 0 304 only 0 serial numbers entered instead of 1) for component material becouse we sent this material to vendor with serial number.

plaese guid me how can goods reciept with VL32N (not with MIGO)

best regards

R.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VL32N, Go to "Extras" option on the menu tool bar, Click on "Serial Number" for the serial managed materials.

Here you can create/assign serial numbers and then do the PGR in VL32N

former_member329706
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can perform post goods receipt from the Inbound Delivery (VL32N)....................and,

Regarding the serial Number check your entering the same serial number which you sent to vendor......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shetty

thanks for reply but that is for assembly material in VL32N not for component but we have serial number for row material or components materials how can we maintain serial number in inbound delivery for row materials?

Best regards

R.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R.T.

As understood, you have sent the components of the main material maintained with serial number funtionality to Subcontracting material with refrence to purchase order.

Now when you have recieved those finished goods back from subcontracting vendor you cannot do Goods reciept as those are having serial numbers.

If you were able to issue the material to subcontracting vendor with serial number. How have you done that. How have you managed serial numbers during post goods issue for outbound delivery.

Kindly let us know.

Br,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar

at first in ME2O we create outbound delivery for components and put serial number in extras menu and do goods issue but at time of goods reciept we use transaction MIGO becouse we can't use from VL32N.

do you need something to know tell me and i will describe to you

best regards

R.T