cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Status Issue while doing Reversal

Former Member

Hi All,

I am working on inbound delivery GR reversal using T-Code:VL09. I am able to successfully post GR reversal using T-code:VL09 but it's not updating inbound delivery "Total Goods Movement Status". Even after reversal status remains "C - Completed".  Any help ?

I checked other post and recommendation was to have OSS note: 1611080  - Incorrect update of GM status after GR reversal but we are on ECC 6.0 with support pack: 0010 and we already have those changes in system.

Any other suggestion ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was configuration changes to handle this issue.

SPRO--> MM-->Purchasing -->Confirmations --> Set up Quantity Difference Profiles (GR Automotive)

Thanks.

Regards,

Ravi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE38 T-Code and run the program RVDELSTA for delivery number and later check the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just replied. Any other suggestion ?

Thank you.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE38 and run the report "RVDELSTA" for the inbound delivery and check whether the status is updated. Please check the same and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Thanks for you reply.I have run report for my delivery but still status is not updated. Please find snap below. I also noticed that in change mode (VL32n) now my delivery quantity field is greyed out. Any other help/suggestion or I have to open note with SAP ?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the note: 1008166 - Setting the goods movement status for inbound delivery

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

We are on ECC-DIMP with release 605 and Service pack-level 0010. Seems like note is already there in SAP.

Any other guidance/help or suggestion please?

Again thanks for your help.