cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound delivery Split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I currently have a requirement from a customer, where they would like to split a delivery based on the item-wise plant maintained in the PO. I read a few posts which say it can be done through standard config.

Can someone please help me to understand how this can be configured?

Thanks,

Mary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve it in standard configuration itself, with different shipping point for both the plants. Go to the path: SPRO - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Shipping Point and Goods Receiving Point Determination - Assign Goods Receiving Points for Inbound Deliveries. Here, assign the different shipping points for both the plants. Test the scenario again and check the delivery split.

In addition, refer the note: 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries and 166397 - Delivery split according to customer field ZUKRL

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you prasoon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor

The delivery split is controlled via copy control (VOFM transaction).

for inbound deliveries it is  FORM routine DATEN_KOPIEREN_301 (include FV50C301) or DATEN_KOPIEREN_201 (include FV50C201).

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you jurgen

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In standard, it is possible to assign delivery split based on Warehouse number and partner function in delivery type customizing using the following function,

Spro --> Logistics execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define delivery type --> Check delivery types (Eg: EL for shipping notification . EG for rough GR) ---> Delivery split

For delivery split based on plant, you may go for an enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

Thank you very much. Is there a standard BAPI which can be used to carry out this validation?

Thanks, Mary

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure about BAPI,  Kindly go through this note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing.

User Exit for Deliveries - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Rosh