cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery Quantity greater PO quantity

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts, system is allowing to create Inbound Delivery for more than the PO line Item quantity.

Any standard configuration to restrict the user to create Inbound Delivery for more than the PO line item quantity?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Venkatakrishnan
Participant

Dear DD RT

Most important thing is you want maintain Confirmation control key in your Purchase order and Purchase info record then only it work. maintain confirmation control ket 0001

Thanks

Venkatakrishnan Subramani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pataselano
Active Contributor

In SPRO-Materials Management-Purchasing-Environment Data-Define Attributes of System Messages-System messages, please change message category to "E" for message no ME161.

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Even I am not getting any warning/error message if I enter more than the PO line item quantity.

pataselano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please screen shot your configuration because I got error message in my SAP.

After configuration, did you already exit from VL31N and try again?

dr
Participant
0 Kudos
inbound-delivery.png

It's already maintained as a Warning message in the system. But I am not getting any Warning/error message if I enter more than the PO line item quantity.

pataselano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please also check message no ME160 because, sometime I got message no ME160 too.

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Error message ME160 is not maintained in this system. Let me maintain this error message number and check now.

Also, I am getting error message "Message no. M7022 - PU Ordered quantity exceeded by 5 EA" at the time of Goods Receipt.

But user wants to display the error message at the time of Inbound Delivery creation.

Please help me on this.

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

I have maintained ME160 error in the system. Now created PO line with 10 Qty -> created INB Delivery with 15 Qty -> No error message thrown. But when I changed the INB Delivery Qty to 10, getting the attached pop message.

So, ME160 0r ME161 is not working for me. Any idea on this issue.

inbound-delivery2.png

Oscar_DC
Active Contributor

Have you checked if the "unlimited" check box is active for the PO item and the tolerances for the material ?

dr
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Unlimited checkbox is not selected and also no "Over/Under Delivery Tolerance" is not maintained. Then, What would be cause of this issue.