cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inactive Item report to show Item bought within a specific period and not sold within a specific period by whse and have stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm trying to come up with query report to show Inactive Item bought within a specific period and not sold within a specific period by whse and have stock

The report should show  Item Number, Item Name ,Item cost,Retail Price [Based on a price list], Qty in Whse, Last Purchase Date, Last sale Date etc.

e.g item bought between 2011-2013 and have not been sold with the same date range or the last 12 months.

Regards

Brian Ndunda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our sales process only includes A/R invoice since we are in retail. i.e walk in and account customer.

If i want a report for items not sold in the last 12 months. It would mean items that have been bought or are in the system before 6/26/2013 and haven't sold as opposed to a new item bought 6 months ago and hasn't been solf

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this query:

SELECT T0.[ItemCode], T0.[ItemName], T0.[OnHand], T0.[AvgPrice], T0.[LastPurPrc], T0.[LstSalDate] FROM OITM T0  left JOIN INV1 T1 ON T0.ItemCode = T1.ItemCode left JOIN OINV T2 ON T1.DocEntry = T2.DocEntry WHERE T1.[Quantity] is null and  T0.[OnHand] >0 GROUP BY T0.[ItemCode], T0.[ItemName], T0.[OnHand], T0.[AvgPrice], T0.[LastPurPrc], T0.[LstSalDate]

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan

Kindly check on the details of my report, what you have done doesn't give the correct result

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice your sales process.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan