cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IN- PY Error in payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on India Payrolls, I got a problem while running payroll.

I hire Employee in middle of the March, I didn’t do any actual run for that month, next month that mean April when I run payroll with retro for previous month I am getting this problem.

Is there any relation with financial year?? Because when I do this type hiring before I never face this type of error.

" /416 Gross Salary

No payroll results available for 12 th period of 2007 for employee "

I am very much thankful you people who try to solve my problem.

With Best Regards,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The fiscal year results should complete in that Fiscal year only.

I think better you try to delete pa03, and change dates there , release for 12 the period ,, then run for this employee for 12th period of 2007 , and then change pa03 .

I think this is the only solution.........!

Reward if satisfied.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Kris..

I have one Doubt. How could u EXIT the payroll area without completing payroll process for all employees. Im sure system will not allow u to exit if there are any incorrect personnel numbers....???

Can u pls tel me how could u finish ur payroll process without executing for ALL employees??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

IM REPOSTING MY THREAD.

PLS EXECUTE THE PAYROLL FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH. UNLESS U CLOSE LAST FISCAL YEAR PAYROLL, U CANT START NEW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Go to PU03

Check the date of following fileds

1.Earl.pers.RA Date - Should be date of joing of the emp

2.Accounted to - Should be end date of your payroll period. ( I think in your case the date will be shown as 31.03.2008, then u change this date to 30.04.2008)

3.Run Payroll upto - Make it blank

4.Don't account after - Make it blank

5.Earliest Master data cahnges - DOJ

6.Master data change bonus - Blank

after all thes try once again.

I hope it will work this time. all the best

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Still it is showing same error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASK,

Am also facing same problem, after discussing with our FI team, they said...

Last year fiscal year results (Ex: 25.03.2008), must complete on Fiscal year only.

This year Fiscal year results can reflect only from 01.04.2008.

So we must run the PY for March'08 for back dated hired employee by deleting the control record and releasing for the period 12th. By this last year fiscal year employees results can reflect from new year fiscal year 01.04.2008.

This is the solution what I got till now, if any one have further better solution.....plz suggest me.

Thanks to one and all:-0

Kind Regards,

Saisree.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kris,

plz close the payroll for the month of march... u said you cannot run for that period? plz let us know why can't u run the payroll in that particular month?

have you done payroll for remaining employees? except this one person?

there is a situation how to do.....

1)you would have done the payroll for remaining employees? if yes....

for this employee(who joined in the mid of march) you run the payroll for april and do the retro for this employee... for to do this employee...you go to IT0003(payroll status) and change the date over there like... start date of that employee...and give the date of payroll start date....

hope now u can understand.... it helps you out to solve the problem...

reward points if u clear the problem..

//jack//

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I changed the IT0003 & executed the PY, but still it is not working, showing the same error.

I think as our FI team & Mr Ram's ....words...we must execute the last fiscal PY for mid of the joined employee(15.03.2008).

Thanks for ur suggestion.

Kind Regards,

Saisree.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls run payroll for the month of march. i mean give only 12th period. once its done pls execute it for april..

this will help u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram Manohar,

i already close the March payroll, i can't do actual run in my production server once I close pervious month payroll.

When I simulate only 12th period payroll, it is running successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ask,

it will work in simulation..

actually u have to run the real payroll process for that period...

then it will not give that error...

hope this helps u..

//jack//

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

I can’t do actual run for previous month . Please try to give me any other solution.