cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In PLD The print format is variying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have designed the sales order layout it is A4 Format, one time i take a print the document print perfectly. Again i am using same template and same printer the document print with big font size , can anyone help me

Please reply any one ASAP.

Regards

Selva.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva.D,

Regarding this issue, the very possible reason is that you have set figure in 'Preview Print Layout -> Change size in' field. That will leads to the fact that when printing directly and printing from print preview, you will get different printouts with different font sizes.

To check whether it is the case in your situation, I would like to suggest you to check below setting:

1. Open the relevant print template.

2. Go to Menu bar to open 'Display Document Properties' -> 'Format tab' -> 'Preview Print Layout' -> 'change size in '. Please set the value to Zero (the default will be -1) and save this template.

3. Repeat your previous actions to check the whether the issue has been resolved.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Summer

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What is your printer model?

2. When printing do you open the print preview first? If yes then in PLD if you go to Print Layout Designer -> Display Document Properties -> Format tab and untick the 'Preview Printing Layout' field. Otherwise you will get different font sizes when printing directly and printing from print preview.

Regards,

Nat