cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In PA40 "return from leave action" IT 14 is not moving on to next Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was trying to run the PA40 for "return from leave action". This action have few infotypes including IT 0,1,6,7,8,378,14,2006 and few more. The problem is when i was running this action,the control is not moving on after IT14. Instead , it is moving inside of IT14 records. For your information the operator used for this IT14 is INS and no subtypes. I am really confued about where the exact problem is and why it is not moving on to next infotype IT2006 . Problem with IT14 or Problem with Infogroup? This problem is there for few employees and this is for US country.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your reference user group via IMG ->Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Customizing Procedures -> Actions -> Define infogroups -> User Group Dependency on Menus and Info Groups.

Check your user id for user group via SU01, Go to Tab Parameters, and check parameter UGR.

Check IT2006 on the infogroup and the user group assigned to it.

Example :

Reference user group : 99.

User Group on user ID : 10.

- If IT2006 only assigned to user group 99, it will not be executed because the system runs according to your user group.

- If your user id didn't have user group and IT 2006 is assigned to user group 99, it will be executed because the system runs according to reference user group.

- If IT2006 assigned to both user group, It will be executed because the system runs according to your user group (if assigned) or reference your group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In table V_T588D infogroup change the operation for IT-0014 with no subtype.

Use COP operation instead INS.

NOTE: if you are creating for the first time the recurrung payments and deductions IT-0014 then only you have to use the INS.

regards,

mohammed

Edited by: 0mohammed1 on Oct 21, 2011 10:49 AM