cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In mc.9 stock showing with zero value & Stock .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

When we execute report in mc.9 then stock analysis display with zero stock and value, plz help me i wants only valuated stock. i wants not zero stock in reports, plz suggest what i do?

Regards,

Sohail

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement is not clear,Please elaborate.

Lokesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MC.9 comprises of a lot of standard infostructures like S031,S032,S033,S034.

Out of this S031 holds the Movement of current stocks, and S032 shows the current stock.

You can display this S031 and S032 by se16N by entering the material number.

Most of the times ,this zero value is shown because of this info structure corrupted.

To corect this .you need to use transaction

1)OLIX to delete the current verison of S031

2)OLI1 and rerun the version again which will update the right value.

About the usage of this transaction , you can find in SAP help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MC.9,use the shorting descending functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GURU,

when we execute report MC.9 then all materails show in particular plant and storage location, But i wants see only stock materail, but here showing zero stock materails also, plz suggest

Regards,

Sohail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats what i said sohail.In the report goto F6 and remove zero stock fey figure,then you can see only stock material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok let me explain you clearly.In the mc.9 report press F6,you wil get a pop up screen "choose key figures".in that you wil find 2 columns(1.selection critera 2.pool).in selection criteria column you remove all entries by chosing a row and press forward button located in between the two columns.You remove all entries and add only "valuated stock" and valuated stock value" entries by selecting them from the pool and clicking forward button.After entering this entries click enter.Now you can see only stock material.I think this is clear.

Regards,

praveen

rafael_zaragatzky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sohail,

My understanding is that you want to exclude the zero lines from the report, right?

I don't have a perfect solution for this, but what I normally do in order to see only materials with stock value, is sorting the report by the column stock value descending - click on the column heading and press the pushbutton for sorting descending.

BR

Raf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sohail,

In the report,goto "chooswe key figure" button(F6).There in the selection criteria select only valuated stock,valuated stock value and remove other key figures which you dont require and execute.Now you can find only valuated material.