cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In KE13N How can I Upload files

Former Member
0 Kudos

In KE13N How can I Upload files ? , Other than file should be in which format?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to first save file description from the planning layout.

You need to go to transaction KEPM open the planning method. It will open in excel format provided you layout is excel integrated . In the menu there will be a option to format setting do this, save the excel sheet in the desktop.

Once you do format settings and there will be a menu appearing as save file description click on this. After this you can update the excel file downloaded to your desktop and upload through transaction KE13N.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have downloaded Excel file to desktop.In this Excel file I should change anything?because I count not upload the Excel format with KE13N,I changed as TXT file and tried to upload but its getting error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may save it as a CSV file,In transaction KE13N change the decimal notation and the separator for ,. Ensure that you get the file description when you attach the file automatically. This will work, if not send me the error information.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

File description is not getting automaticaly,Its throughing error like " No file description"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

For the planning layout in KEPM you need to save the file decription, as I have already sent you. Go to the planning method open the file and then do formatting you will get the save file description icon , you need to save the file description.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to save file description in KEPM its throuing messages " Later upload is not possible for this layout "

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you upload data it is doing automatic planning , check up the layout and also the valuation startegy for automatic planning.

Anand