cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In House Production Mandatory

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to make "In house Prod Time" mandatory when Procurement type  = E. I tried using field reference E in OMS9 but was not successful.

Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in OMSR go to field MARC _ DZIEIT, selection group 53,click on the arrow on the right. in the window that open go to field selection FERT. here make the field a required entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

Thanks for the reply. The mentioned config will change the setting for all Fert materials which I do not want. I wish to change it for materials for which in-house production is done. I can see 2 procurement types in OMS19 >> E and F. But I am not sure how to use them, After changing the settings for these field reference group, there is no change in the behaviour.

I do not wish to do any ABAP change as I think that it should be possible by Standard config.

Regards,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this with User exit " MGA00001 " at Plant level i.e. MARC table.

condition is when Procurement type is E

In house production field is Obligatory

you have to take help of ABAPER........

Deepak Mankeshwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup.

Thanks for the reply. But it does not solve my problem. I want in house production field mandatory only when the procurement type = E and not for any other condition.

Please guide.

Regards,

Kapil

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no linkage between field procurement type & in house production,

1 option you can try is to make Message no. M3285 as error, Check?

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kapil,

Go to Tcode- OMSA and check which "Field Reference" value is assigned to your Plant.

And then make field-Inhouse Prod Time; mandatory for that particular Field Reference for "Field Selection Group=53".

Hope this will help. Revert if any issue.

Regards, Anup