cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Sub Items of a Production Order into another document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to import sub items of a production order in to Inventory Transfer or Goods Issue document. For this purpose I found SAP note no. 598906, according to which all sub items of a production orders could automatically be imported to a marketing document after selecting a specific production order no. When I tried this, only 1st sub item of the production order is copied not all sub items. How to do this?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through FMS only 1st row item could be copied to another marketing documents.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you have the answers you need and if there is anything more do let me know

Best wishes

Suda

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you do everything what has been mentioned in the Note:

Please test your queries by going to the User field where you have the FMS and go to Tools > Queries > User Queries > and manually Open the Query.

This way you can see the values that are getting passed.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Suda, let me try it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

I tried the following steps as mentioned in the SAP note,

In order to import the Sub Items of a Father Item from a Production Order into another Marketing Document, please do the steps as follows. (In the description the Marketing Document Goods Issue is being used):

Create a User Defined Field in the Header level of Marketing Documents (Tools => Manage User Fields => Marketing Documents => Title). Select the type "Numeric".

Create and save the following query (to do so, go to Reporting => Query Interface, click on Execute, then click on OK, click on the pen and paste the query in the top part of the window,click on Save):

SELECT T0.DocNum FROM OWOR T0 FOR BROWSE

Query for Goods Issue:

SELECT T0.ITEMCODE FROM WOR1 T0 INNER JOIN OWOR T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE T1.DocNum = $[OIGE.U_PNO] FOR BROWSE

But no change, it is only copying the 1st component item of the production order. Now plz advice me any solution.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

I tried the following steps as mentioned in the SAP note,

In order to import the Sub Items of a Father Item from a Production Order into another Marketing Document, please do the steps as follows. (In the description the Marketing Document Goods Issue is being used):

Create a User Defined Field in the Header level of Marketing Documents (Tools => Manage User Fields => Marketing Documents => Title). Select the type "Numeric".

Create and save the following query (to do so, go to Reporting => Query Interface, click on Execute, then click on OK, click on the pen and paste the query in the top part of the window,click on Save):

SELECT T0.DocNum FROM OWOR T0 FOR BROWSE

Query for Goods Issue:

SELECT T0.ITEMCODE FROM WOR1 T0 INNER JOIN OWOR T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry WHERE T1.DocNum = UDF for Production Order No in OIGE FOR BROWSE

But no change, it is only copying the 1st component item of the production order.

I checked the user query as well and it is showing all component items on the production order but only 1st item is copied to the goods issue window.

Now plz advice me any solution.

Regards.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveed,

Please do this for me. Open the Marketing document you are working on. Enter the header information and also your Production Order number. After this place cursor on the Item Code field then go to the tools > Queries > User queries and open you FMs query from here. Take a screen shot and send it to my email sudasampath.sapb1@gmail.com

Please make sure that you screen shot shows the complete query, result window and the marketing document and the User field

I will look into it and get back to you

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok Suda, I will send it to you after a while.

Thanks.