Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important !!!! UAE payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Thanks for your support.

I have the below scenario:

1) Currently using International Payroll schema for Gulf Country.

2) Payroll to be implemented for UAE (Dubai) - a different country. SAP introduced an Add on recently with EHP5 but we do not want to use this as of now due to limited scope and time factor in payroll. We would like to use the international payroll schema with country grouping "99" with currency as of now is SAR (Saudi Riyal).

Question:

1) Can we utilize the International schema for both currencies ?

2) What impact will I see when I use the schema existing with currency SAR to currency AED.

3) Company code currency is AED defined for new company but still the payroll schema is processing in SAR. How can we make them to process in AED only.

4) Infotypes are stored in company currency AED (basic pay allownaces etc) but schema RT still converts into Saudi Riyals for processing. Where can we have this setting to process in AED currency only.

Wage types:

I do not see any wage types for country grouping AE (Model wage types). If system does not have any wage types for the country group, how can we create new wage types based from other country groups. Is this possible or only sap to provide this.

Thanks and Regards

Team Member.

Edited by: Patlolla Mallikarjun on Jan 6, 2012 2:52 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jayantvenkata
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please check marketplace which contains lots information provided at the marketplace:

http://service.sap.com/globalization

Country Information ->Middle East - Africa -> United Arab Emirates

Thanks and Kind Regards

Ramana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

SAP recommended to make a copy of the International Payroll Driver and change the CALCMOLGA to "AE" - United Arab Emirates. Is this a solution for not using the UAE Payroll add on.

Clarifications:

1) Need to assign country grouping for personnel area as "AE".

2) Wage types are not available for country grouping "AE". How can we make the wage types available from other country grouping.

3) Above recommendation resolves the processing in payroll with AED currency but does other reports support for the same or need to modify.

Immediate response in this regard is appreciated.

We have our system upgraded to EHP5. What is the Business Function to activiate for UAE Payroll.

Thanks and Regards,

Edited by: Patlolla Mallikarjun on Jan 28, 2012 1:36 PM,

Edited by: Patlolla Mallikarjun on Jan 30, 2012 5:03 PM

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in case if u want to go for AE Molga i feel you have to configure all the tables which are standard too. So that would be a complex task

May i know why you are not useing 99 ? Even though if u have other country configuration .... available in ur system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

For the country group "99", we are already using for Country Saudi Arabia as currency SAR. SAP allows one molga to one currency. But for Dubai Payroll, the currency to be processed in Payroll is AED, which SAP does not support.

Hence I am on the way to go for UAE Payroll Solution Add on from EHP5 package.

Any other alternative way.

Requirement:

Company code currency in AED

Payroll also to be processed in AED currency.

Thanks and Regards

Team Member.