cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please go through the scenario...........I have created an Import PO, where I have maintained all Excise Duty, CVD, Insurance etc, according to Process I have to clear/pay all Excise, CVD, etc. before Goods Receipt, but while doing MIRO the conditions are coming but the value of Excise, CVD etc. are not coming, if I have to give all manually, there is a chance of mistake as I have give all values given in POu2026u2026u2026Please guide

Regards

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Import PO:

ME21N Creation of Import PO

MIRO Payment of Custome Duty (Manually)

MIGO Goods Receipt for Material

MIRO Payment to Import Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Do you have the bill of Entry for the Taxes amount paid to Customs vendor? Whenever you pay the amount to Customs you will have the details of the paid amount. Since for IMport POs you remove GR_based Inv verification and also you have not done GR you will get empty fields only. Please check the conditions for the Taxes and the vendor assignment in the PO for them. Once the amount paid is known just amend the PO(mostly %ages, which are also fixed, if minor variation please do it in PO) then enter the exact amount you paid manually in MIRO to match the amount paid. There is no other alternative than entering manually theamount.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The values not come , so you have to get the values by copy and past if values are same .

The same Cod type available after 4 columns just you drag and found.

SAP provided the option if the customs values may change , so on that basis excise values also will change.

So this is standard functionality of SAp.

Regards,

Andra

Former Member
0 Kudos

post excise invoice seperately before MIGO at J1IEX.

excise details will not come to MIRO.

separate transactions at J1ILN in ecc 6.0 for excise postings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for the reply........after MIRO I have to post the Excise Invoice through J1IEX and again I have to put all values manually there?

Regards

KK