cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMP: Travel Insurance IT0377

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has any one worked on travel insurance??? Can I get any tips on the same?

Is it possible to put it in IT0377??

Points for <b>good answers</b>.

Thanks,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JS,

I think what is meant is that can be used to make a payment (like in the costs tab).

We assign these plans to a wage type, which is in turn used to make the payments, right?

So we can make payments through both these infotypes that is IT0168 and IT0377. Am i right?

Thanks,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIvek,

How these are making payment. Let us say these health plans will only be occur at the time of need, But these are nor regular payments. Ofcourse you will assign costs to those healthplans through htese infotypes and there many other infotypes such time infotypes. So I don't think we can call them as Payment infotypes.

Reward if helpful

Cheers

JS

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JS,

I agree what you are saying. What I meant is that these can be one time payment ITs.

The reason i am asking is that there is a specific query for this term.

Thanks a lot,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

If you have any specific query for this, even then they won't come in Payment infotypes. We can call 0008,0014, 0015 & 2010 etc. can be treated as Payment infotypes

CHeers

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JS,

So just to confirm, IT0168 and IT0377 are payment infotypes?

Thanks a lot...

vivek

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PL check the SAP Help on <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/d3/b5f23ea4b42e5ae10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Travel Insurance.</a>

~Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shree,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Yes, we do have a benifit plan maintained.

I wanted to know if we could place travel insurance in this infotype.

Also, any idea what is meant by a payment infotype? and are IT0377 and IT0168 a payment infotypes??

Thanks a lot again,

vivek

<b>points for good answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Payment infotypes are nothing but 0008, 0014, 0015...etc..

Yes you can, because even travel insurance is also one type of benefit plan only know. It comes under Health plan only know?

Cheers

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

For you more info...

As a Flexible Benefits option for eligible employees, travel insurance provides the employee with extensive worldwide annual insurance for personal travel at competitive rates. You can also configure Flexible Benefits for eg for Great Britain (GB FlexBens) to enrol partners/families in this benefits plan.

For this to be configured, you have to define Core Benefits or standard benefits already. A core benefit is a Flexible Benefit provided by an organization to its employees automatically, without employees' contributions. This type of benefit cannot be changed during flexible benefits enrollment. A standard benefit is a Flexible Benefit provided by an organization to its employees by default. Employees can change the options of this type of benefit during flexible benefits enrollment.

Initially, the Benefits Administration framework is created in Customising, under: Benefits Administration -> Basic Settings and Benefits Administration -> Flexible Administration. Subsequently, the specific travel insurance plan must be created in the customising steps under: Benefits Administration -> Plans -> Insurance Plans.

Hope you got it..

Cheers

Jaanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

There are no infotypes such as payment infotypes. There are wagetypes such as Payment or dedcution eage type. If in scenarios with Payroll, where in which if you enter any amount for infotype, those might be called Payment infotypes. So I don't think these infotypes are payment infotypes.

Cheers

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

This Travel insurance if you maintain in any benefit plan then only u can maintain in 0377. This insurance is for what??

Insurance will be given and defined in different health plans know? That is why I am asking?

You can maintain but it should validate your purpose. What is your purpose of doing this.

Cheers

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Have a look at the SAP provided documentation :-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/7e/8a62d9545711d1891c0000e8322f96/frameset.htm

Kindly reward in case useful.

Regards & Thanks,

Darshan Mulmule