cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IFCU_fleet management

0 Kudos

Hi, I am interested in learning more about fleet management. Please, help me out with following problem. As I understood it whet the document is created via IFCU then we have the consumption of the material. How can we configure the situation when petrol is put in the tank but not yet consumed?

Should it be put in a storage location?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There are plenty of threads on this topic. So please run a search in teh communicty. You may be interested in HELP link as well:

Fleet Management - Technical Objects (CS-BD/PM-EQM) - SAP Library

regards

Savas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. I did actually search SCN, however, it's still unclear how can we invetoty fuel in this case? What type of goods movement should I use when petrol is put in the tank and where should it be placed, in storage location or as a special stock?

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikolay

Couple of points which might help you:

• IFCU combines traditional measurement readings with goods issue if required (few fleet intensive companies have their own gas stations/stoarge locations and can consume gasoline/oil/fleet relevant consumables). It also updates the average consumption/measurement readings which are defined in the configuration settings.
  • "Define Key and Cost Object for Updating Material Documents" setting is the one in which you define which goods issue movement type you assign with IFCU. (It works only with goods issue. You can not turn it on with any Goods Receipt movements). You can also determine whether the costs of these movements should go against the Cost Center or any other cost receiver. The most common scenario is settling this against a standing order (which can be copied from the Equipment master record).
  • You can try it with 261 which is the standard/clasical Goods issue movement type for PM.
  • This does not require any special stock. The Gas Station configuration allows you to link IFCu with your storage locations (and Plants of course).

I hope this helps.

regards

Savas

Answers (0)