cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR ledger selection process 002

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we're using SAP ICR with new G/L functionality.

For process 002 we implemented a special ledger S2 defining the following rule for ledger selection:

ACCIT_GLX-VBUND <> '' AND

ACCIT_GLX-KOART <> 'D' AND

ACCIT_GLX-KOART <> 'K' AND

BSEG-XOPVW = ''

For some reason data without open item management is transferred into process 002 (table FBICRC002T) as well.

Since we're using new G/L functionality data should be selected from table FAGLFLEXA. There is no field like XOPVW in this table. Table BSEG seems to be skipped for selection.

Can anyone help me on how to skip documents with open item management?

Thanks in advance!

Maria

P.S.: I don't know if it has to do with it, but we set up the following field movement for this SL:

Receiver field Sender table Sender field

DOCDT ACCIT_GLX BLDAT

HKONT ACCIT_GLX HKONT

RACCT ACCIT_GLX ALTKT

RASSC ACCIT_GLX VBUND

REFNR ACCIT_GLX XBLNR

SEGMENT ACCIT_GLX SEGMENT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

as far as I reinterpret the ledger selection for ICR, the defined rule

BSEG-VBUND '' AND

BSEG-KOART 'D' AND

BSEG-KOART 'K' AND

BSEG-XOPVW = ''

selects all document lines from a document if the rule is valide for one of these line, i.e. the whole document is transferred in the special ledger.

How can I change this rule to make sure each single document line is checked and only single document lines are transfered? If I post "expenses against liablilities" I want to have both lines checked and only the expenses transferred. Liabilities have open-item-management and should therefore not be transfered. At the moment the whole document is transferred.

Can anyone help me on that?

Best regards,

Maria

Edited by: Anna-Maria Noack on Dec 8, 2008 1:48 PM

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

The rule is applied on the line item level.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

when customizing ICR I can define different sets of accounts. Do they have an impact on the ledger selection? Meaning when I define liabilities as a set for process 002 is this part of the ledger selection skipped or do I have to add this to my rule?

Best regards,

Maria

Edited by: Anna-Maria Noack on Dec 8, 2008 6:08 PM

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

The sets that you define in FBICIMG are only for display in FBICR*. They are not considered during ledger selection or data selection.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

we open a service ticket for this issue. Would it help to change the rule for ledger selection into a selection on BSEG?

BSEG-VBUND <> '' AND

BSEG-KOART <> 'D' AND

BSEG-KOART <> 'K' AND

BSEG-XOPVW = ''

Best regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

I have another question concerning the ledger selection for process 002. When transfering the documents into the FI-SL using transaction GCU1 for some (not all!) documents I get the error message "No splitting rule defined for Z12/SKIP/0001".

In OSS-note 767619 I read about the following field movement thant needs to be assigned for splitting-ledgers:

EmpfFeld Sendertab Send.feld

WSL ACCIT_GLX G_TW_VAL

RWCUR ACCIT_GLX G_TW_CURR

BELNR ACCIT_GLX BELNR

BUZEI ACCIT_GLX BUZEI

LINETYPE ACCIT_GLX LINETYPE

XSPLITMOD ACCIT_GLX XSPLITMOD

Is there a need to add these field movements to the current one?

Best regards,

Maria

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

The ICR ledger should not be a split ledger. The fields mentioned in the note do not exist in the ICR ledger and can therefore not be used during field movement either.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

the business transaction these documents were posted with is RFBU. When I choose this line in ledger definition it says Acty Grouping Code: FI00 and condition: &ICR-S2 (the condition I've defined). Opening this condition specifies Applicatn area: GS (Ledger Selection) and Callup point: 6 (Ledger selection - FI).

Btw. if I do not enter any condition no item is posted by default, right?

The part BSEG-XOPVW = '' of the rule ICR-S2 is written in blue instead of black as the other parts are. Is this normal? The rule's status is green.

Regards,

Maria

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

It seems that assigning the rule to the business transaction is not causing the issue. The information you specified in your last post is correct.

The default is that condition FALSE is assigned to the activity grouping code.

In my reference system all conditions are shown in black. However, when I enter the rule editor and check the rule then the last statement is shown in blue.

I cannot think of anything else I can do based on the information I have. Please find someone in the project team who can help you analyze this or create a service ticket.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

I checked the line items again. We have a posting: expenses against liabilities. The account for expenses is without open line management but with line item display, the account for liabilities is including open item management and line item display. Both lines are displayed in process 002.

I checked BSEG. XOPVW is empty for expenses and "X" for liabiliteis.

I checked BSIS. XOPVW is empty for expenses and "X" for liabiliteis.

Best regards,

Maria

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Please make sure that the ledger selection is assigned for the business transaction this document was posted for (BKPF-GLVOR). Make sure that you position the cursor on that line and then choose function "Ledger selection". Unfortunately the ledger selection is not shown as part of the business transaction assignment although it can be different for each business transaction.

Best regards,

Ralph

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Your rule looks good. Could you provide some more details about the document lines which are transferred to your ledger S2? Are you sure that there is no open item management active for the accounts posted to in the document lines which are transferred into the ledger?

Even with newGL BSEG is still written to. During posting to SL structure BSEG is filled correspondingly. Are any of the lines which are written to your ledger also available in BSIS? BSIS contains all GL line items for accounts where line items are written. The table also contains the field XOPVW. Please compare XOPVW in BSIS to the lines written to your ledger.

Best regards,

Ralph