cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to know, what was the last user who modify the customer hierarchy???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone know s, what´s the name of a table or something, to find the last user who modified the customer hierarchy, and the date.??

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Itzell,

Try the following way

-->goto se16 Enter the table CDHDR and press enter

--> Enter "KUNHIER" in Change doc Obj.. and

Enter the date range in Date field.

YOu should get some items in the table.

( If there are no items, that means. no change was happened to the Customer Hierarchy structure or the changes were not being store. )

--> If you want more details refer to CDPOS too..

Regards,

Ajai.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your answer, but i can´t see the data that i need, reviewed the 2 options but i didn´t found items.

If you remember another possibility, it will be great!!

Regards Itzell

Former Member
0 Kudos

That means, The hierarchy structure was not modified .

As far as I know, If SAP Records any Changes, those will exist in CDHDR and CDPOS.

Regards,

Ajai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to the relevant screen-environment-chnages. you will get all the changes made here and by which id.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saurabh

Thanks but i can´t see the last modification of hierarchy and who, just master data.

Do you another possibility or table diferent of KNVH? because in that table not contain the user who modify the hierarchy.

Thanks!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Itzell,

Display Customer Hierarchy, input the relevant information like ( Customer hierarchy type, validity date, customer etc.)

After entering the details execute and then click on the environment on the top of the screen and then select changes.

This would give you the all the changes made till date, including the most recent.

Please reward if helpful

Thanks

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but the changes in the hierarchy doesn´t record in the customer master data, in fact when i clicked in Customer -- > Enviroment --> Modifications, the system go to customer data , so i cant´t see the last date of modification in the hierarchy, just the changes of customer master data.

Do you know other options to see the changes of hierarchy? or diferente table of KNVH?

Regards Itzell and Thank you so much