Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I_CUSTRETITEMPRICINGELEMENTTP CDS View Not Permitted in the custom logic

abulhasnat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

For Credit Memo Custom Output forms Object developing purpose, we are trying to fetch some condition types of values from CDS view I_CUSTRETITEMPRICINGELEMENTTP. However, in the custom logic system giving us a error that "The use of CDS Entry I_CUSTRETITEMPRICINGELEMENTTP is not permitted".

abulhasnet_0-1709271588480.png

abulhasnet_1-1709271614522.pngBy using eclipse, we also see that this CDS view is Projection View which is not allowed as base object for this entry type.

abulhasnet_2-1709271653376.png

Therefore, we would like to know that instead of the mentioned CDS view, is there any other CDS view available from which we can be able to take condition types of values. Moreover, how can we achieve our required condition types of values (such as VAT, Supplementary Duty, TDS). Please let us know the solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Hasnat

View Entire Topic
a_montesdeoca
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @abulhasnat.

An analytical projection view cannot be used as data source, therefore, I would recommend exploring other CDS Views through the View Browser app that are released for Developer Extensibility. For example, Condition Type.

a_montesdeoca_0-1709590813940.png

For more detailed information: SAP KBA 3383480 - "Name of a base table or a base view is missing" or "Projection Views are not allowed as base object for this entity type" - SAP S/4HANA Cloud ABAP Environment

Hope this helps.

Arturo Montes de Oca