cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hundreds of network to close...HELP!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

I kindly ask for you help with this matter: in our system there are lots of network to confirm and close and other houndreds of network to confirmed to close. Is there a way to do a massive closure of network? I can not close the WBS elements or the project. Thanks in advance for collaboration!

SARA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, I got it! I can not change status if someone of my IT support is not going to customize any function. My best regards and many thanks for collaboration!

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your best bet is to script it out via LSMW or eCATT. There is a mass change function for PS but it doesn't support anything with the System/User Status fields.

-nathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I have not understood, those transaction do not exist in my SAP...

I thought that maybe it exist something like CN27, which allows to do massive confirmation: a transaction or a method for a massive closure.

Thanks,

Sara

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sara,

There is mass processing available via the Mass Maintenance tool that supports PS. You can access it via transaction CNMASS. It is similar to the mass transaction processing such as CN27 that you reference but is limited to master data changes.

But this does not support System/User status changes. It only supports changes to various attributes such as dates, cost center, company code, description, investment profile, tax jurisdiction code, etc.

The only way that I know of to solve this is a custom solution... and the easiest way is via eCATT (tcode SECATT ) or LSMW (tcode LSMW).

-nathan