cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRA should calculate full amount if employee present for 1 day in Month.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working for UAE client and client have condition for HRA amount calculation for unpaid leave.

If employee present for 1 day in calendar month HRA should be fully paid. If Employee is on unpaid leave for whole month it should not calculate HRA Amount. I checked processing class 10 with all specification for HRA wage type and not able to get the final result. Whenever I am running payroll in simulation, it’s showing amount on pro-rata basis. This condition only for HRA wage type. Please advice how to process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not familiar with Payroll for UAE, but if you do not want calculation on a pro-rata basis, shouldn't Pr.Cl. 10 = 0 (or blank) ?

In Time Evaluation, you could create an Information WT to capture the number of hours worked in the month and transfer that information to Payroll through table ZL.

In Payroll, you could create a PCR to process the HRA WT and check if the Information WT exists.  If it does, the WT goes back into the Input Table unaltered, but if it does not exist, the WT is not transfered back into IT (therefore "disappearing").   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Remi

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please show me by sharing some documents or guide me on how to write this PCR? Also Advice in which schema i need to assign this PCR.

Please revert back..

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards

Prakash Bhave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Please give some input for my query.

Regards

Prakash Bhave