cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal 1.0 Landing Page: No task are showing in Task Lane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Our ECC and gateway are on the different server,  we are using the webdispatcher as reverse proxy to connect both systems .

The BF and Odata service have been activated as required on the Admin Guide SP05,

All the other lanes are working fine except the task lanes, there is no task showing at all, we have trigged few tasks such as copy position under Action Lane, and saved it in the draft, but it is not showing in the task by draft Lane.

My doubt is configuration of the parameter in Webdispatcher. Am I missed anything in the SECURL setting.

For parameter of ECC

SRCURL=/sap/public/bc/ui2/page-administration/;/sap/public/bc/ui5_ui5/;/sap/public/bc/ui2/services/;/SAP/BC/;/sap/bc/;/nwbc/;/sap/public/bc/;/sap/public/icmandir/

For parameter of Gateway

SRCURL=/sap/opu/sdata/;/sap/opu/odata/;/sap/public/icf_info/

Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,    We have got the leave request showing up under Tasks but when clicked on one it opens with no date (blank).  can you please suggest the needful, we have configured in spro-> SAP Netweaver->content->Workflow Settings->Maintain Task Names and Decision Options   and added the workflow task ID.  Can you please suggest why we were not able to see the leave request content here.  Thanks Satheessh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give details how you solved the issue. I too have the same config and my ECC is not redirecting to gateway.

I have used the below config of gateway server in ECC webdispatcher.

wdisp/system_2 = SID=xxx, MSHOST=xxx.abc.com, MSPORT=8105, SRCSRV=*:8005, SRCURL=/sap/opu/odata/

Please guide.

Cheers Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal,

URL redirect issue: maitain the profile of webdispatcher as follow:

ADD "/sap/bc/gui/" to gateway

ADD "wdisp/system_conflict_resolution =1"

you can find details info from the library.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Maybe system config issue, the URL can not find correct path,

Did you install the backend and gateway system on the same sever?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt quite get the reply. What do you mean "add ADD "/sap/bc/gui/" to gateway" and "details info from the library".

I have added wdisp/system_conflict_resolution = 1 and still doesn't work.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers Nirmal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the short answer. Add /sap/bc/gui/ to "parameter setting " of the gateway,

SRCURL=/sap/bc/gui/

Use following link see more details of the config webdispatcher.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/b0/ebfa88e9164d26bdf1d21a7ef6fc25/content.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks this worked. But now i have a different issue. Our ECC and Gateway are on different clients and when i try to call the landing page it calls the gateway on same ECC client.

Example:

ECC on 100

Gateway on 200

If i call gateway directly from webdisplatcher its calls the right client and works great. But when i call the HR application its tries to call gateway on client 100.

Any idea why??

Cheers Nirmal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are having a weird issue.

We are on HR renewal 1.0

When I try to logon from my laptop using a  (windows 7 +IE9) in HR Renewal & click on Actions Lane so as to open it in full window., it opens the page, but it comes up as a BLANK PAGE.

If we try to login with the same user from a different machine, it works & displays all the items on the Action lane.

Are there any machine specific settings, I need to enable in order for this to work?

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,         Please try deleting the browser cache and check whether the host entries for ecc system are maintained correctly. Thanks Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mandar,

Make sure you have all the service activated. It is a good idea to use IE F12 developer tool to check where is the problem?

BR

Qingyang