cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Related Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i Dont know whether this is correct forum for this question or not.

actually my question is that.

in HR i m going through PA30 and enter one pernr.

then i run this pernr for the infotype 2001 (Absenses)

and create Absence hours : 4 then the message is come out that is: Attendance/absence type PLEN requires minimum of 1 calendar days

How can i configure the pl. Through this i want to give PL (Leave for half day or 4.00 hrs.

Plz Help me.

if this question is not sutable for this forum plz. tell me which is the best forum for this posting.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Go to V_T554S and select your Attendance/absence type PLEN. Assign 000 to Minimum duration, it will allow you to create absence hours less than 1 calender days for an employee.

Minimum duration in days

The Minimum duration in days defines the minimum permitted duration of an attendance or absence.

Attendances and absences that are allowed to last for less than one workday are assigned the indicator 000. Attendances and absences that are to be rejected by the system if they are shorter than one day are denoted by an indicator greater than or equal to 001.

Maximum duration in days

The Maximum duration in days field defines the maximum permitted duration of an attendance or absence. Attendances and absences that must last for less than one workday are assigned the indicator 000. The indicator 999 denotes that there is no limit on the duration of the attendance or absence.

Hope this will help

guds

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your Absence Type in table V_T554S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

The absence type PLEN that you are trying to create is configured in days and NOT in hours. Hence you are unable to book an absence of 4 hours. If you want to be able to book absence for less than one day, then you have to either change this absence type to hours or create new one in hours.

Best of luck!

Sashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx for reply.

can u tell me the steps for configuration.

means how can i configure the PLNE?????

Plz give me steps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to Time Management --> Time Data Recording and Administration --> Absences --> Absence Catalog --> Define Absence Type

Select the Absence Type PLEN from the list here and change the Minimum Duration to 0 like guds said above. This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vivek

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PLNE is ur absence type u have to configure that one into Hours

check the table V_T554S

A lreadt good explanation was given by our Pals

do u want both in Hours and Days pls confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i want to configure for both