cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Minimaster

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Team,

Could you please provide me any documentation on ' How to integrate to HR Minimaster' and also I am requesting your advise on 'How HR Minimaster could be done'. Please help.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sudmeier
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abiuth,

what exactly do you mean with Integration to HR Minimaster? Is this a product or do you mean an Hr minimaster in an ERP FI system, for example, and the question how to extract employee data from there?

Best regards, Reinhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhard,

Thanks for looking in to it

Yes, what you understood is exactly what I meant. My question is about how to extract employee data from HR Minimaster in an ERP FI system. Please advise

Regards,

Abiuth S

sudmeier
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Abiuth,

Basically there is no official documentation for this use case yet, as far as I know. The initial load works the same way as if you would extract from the HR system. You only need to make sure that the minimaster contains all needed infotypes. The standard implementation needs the following ones accoring to my knowledge:

0000, 0001, 0002, 0006, 0016, 0032, 0041, 0105, 1001, 0709 (some of them might depend on the configuration settings)

The more tricky thing is the delta logic. As a minimaster in general is not maintained locally, but imported from HR the standard change pointers are not written. So you need to make sure that change pointers are written when the minimaster is imported in the system.

As far as I know BADI HRALE00INBOUND_IDOC is called during import to FI system. In method POST_PROCESS_IDOC you can do an implementation using function module CHANGE_POINTERS_CREATE_DIRECT in order to write change pointers for message type OTM_EMPL. The rest of the change pointer logic is the same as in the HR system, so you need to activate the change pointers, etc. as described in the integration guide.

Best regards, Reinhard

Former Member
0 Kudos