cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Adobe Interactive Forms - Requisition Form Template/eRecruitment

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using Template fuction on the HR Adobe Interactive Forms for requesting a requisition in the MSS scenario.

We are experiencing workflow errors when the template is tied to a position that has a closed cost center (K) attached to it.

Can someone advise on the following:

1) Is there a solution to the above issue,

2)  What are the pros and cons of using the template vs. not using the template,

3)  Can you delete existing templates (so to remove the ones that are attached to old date, and

4) How do you turn off the template function on the Adobe Interactive Form.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please add elaborate the issue(s) with screenshots for better understanding?

As I understand the Requisition workflow goes into error because of incorrect data. Right?

You can always set correct the incorrect data and restart the workflow using transaction SWPR.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahir -

I've attached a file with screen shots of the issue.

Correct - there is a workflow error, which I believe is happening because the template selected, is tied to a position, which has a delimited relationship to a closed cost center.

sahirn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is more of a workflow issue. Take help from your workflow consultant to figure out the error.

You could alternatively take the workitem ID and then debug the class CL_IM_HRRCF_REQUI_REQUEST (look for flush method).

Also check if any of these notes is missing:

1.0.250PA-AS1728039Blank EDUCATION and POSTING info is passed in requisition07.06.2013
2.0.250PA-ER1600750Exception raised within ERC_SE_REQUI_CREATE_RC06.02.2012
3.0.250PA-ER1401338Maximum 255 charactrers transferred to job posting in MSS20.04.2011
4.0.370PA-ER1330863MSS: field OBJECT_TITLE is assigned to the incorrect field11.05.2009

Hope this helps in figuring out the root cause.

Regards,

Sahir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The error in screenshot shows, the workflow failed in 'Save form data' task.

this is a back ground task specific to HCMPF, which tries to save data in background mode.

Please refer the link and ensure the values are getting passed into the task .

http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2012_03/helpdata/en/42/f28f8a1e5132c3e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

hope this helps.

Best Regards

Saujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

I will check to see if the Notes, referenced by Sahir have been applied.

Saujanya - is there a way to determine which data is causing the error?

Answers (0)