cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use CONVERSION_EXIT_ISOLA_INPUT in s4hc

rosydp
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there a way to convert the language using the CONVERSION_EXIT_ISOLA_INPUT function in S4HC?

FredericGirod
Active Contributor

Could you explain your question, requirement ?

rosydp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Frederic,

I'm trying to get the form language field in the BAdI SD_BIL_PRINT_PROF_SRV_HEAD.

The OutputItem_Context_Data-FormLanguage field is available as input parameter and in my specific example I have the form output in Chinese (ZH), but the field in input shows '1' instead.

SAP support recommended the use of the CONVERSION_EXIT_ISOLA_INPUT function module, but this isn't available in the SAP 4 Hana Public Cloud.

I can't find any method to perform the conversion.

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have the table T002 ? if yes, could you check if there is a FM using this table ?

rosydp
Participant
0 Kudos

No I don't have the table T002

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

bad .. these is the link between SAP country code & ISO country code. Do you have a screen somewhere, where you could find the reference table of the field country ?

rosydp
Participant
0 Kudos

In the BAdI there is only the type char(2) for this field. I was expecting to receive in input the language as ZH with no need to do a conversion, but apparently isn't the case.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Suggest you to continue with the incident.

Copy the last suggestion here:

have you tried using https://api.sap.com/cdsviews/I_LANGUAGE? suggestion is to use it and then use a SELECT like:

DATA(lv_spras) = '1'.
SELECT SINGLE LanguageISOCode from I_language where language = @lv_Spras into @data(lv_isola).

rosydp
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Owen,

this is working fine.

Thanks for your help.

Answers (0)