cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport a Factory Calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had done a small change to Holiday calender in SCAL. I have read that it's not suggestive to transport it. Can any one let me know the procedure to transport the change to QTY and PRD systems.

The transport button is greyed out .

Best Regards,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transport the Factory calendar

Changes to calendar data are not automatically included in a correction request.

For the calendar data to be utilizable in another system, use the function Transport in the initial screen of the maintenance transaction.

Note that you cannot transport individual public holidays or calendars. You can only transport calendar data in its entirety. When you do this, all public holidays, public holiday and factory calendars existing in the target system are deleted.

please come back if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello rajesha,

I had created a new calender entry Z1 with a few setings. I want to transport only this one entry and not all. How do we make this transport of a single entry. I am aware of the transport Icon which imports all the public holidays and all calenders to next systems.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following OSS Notes have also been checked.

356483 : Customizing: Current settings in the test system.

077430 : Customizing: Current settings .

328916 : Cust Changes despite "System cannot be changed" setting

Can any one provide an input on the procedure to move a factory calender - Individual entry..

Thanks in advance

Sri

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settings related to factory calendar cannot be transported.

You have to again create it in Prod & Qual system.

Or you can contact your BASIS people,they can do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a Basis Guy, and i dont want to make my PRD client Open to customizing. So i am looking at the possible options how it is generally done in basis world. Also from basis perspective. Any inputs would be certainly rewarded with points.

Opening a PRD client is not the option always and is not a good practice as i suppose.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Client Independent Configuration like factory calendar,number range etc..,one has to make changes directly in PRD .

But there is other option also available where it can be transported and currently I can't remember the whole sequence.

You can also post this query in BASIS forum.