cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress "Assign Payment Amounts" pop-up window

wei_liu8
Explorer
0 Kudos

When using F-04 to make clearing JE, we have to click on "Accept" on the "Assign Payment Amounts" pop-up window in order to post the transaction. This pop-up window has never appeared in the past. Any idea why this pop-up window is appearing now and how we can suppress it? Thanks in advance.

We did just applied HR Support Packs currently, not sure if that has anything to do with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wei,

Is it coming for all the vendors ? or particular one? usually when vendors are maintained with different number of payment method, then system may ask for which payment method, or I am missing something.

If possible can you please attached the screen shot, then may be we can provide some input.

Thanks,

Nishan Dev

wei_liu8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nishan,

It is a clearing JE for intercompany transactions. Both amounts in  "Of which allocated" and "To be assigned" fields equal the difference between 2 payment amounts on the top of the pop-up window. Thanks a lot for your help.

nishan_dev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wei,

I tried to replicated your work around, but for some reason, I dont seen that happening at my box, just in case if you want to give, a look at following area, just in case if  you get some clu, as without replicating the scenario, it difficult to add solution.

Try to explore Accounting editing option, if you get some clue ?

After adding the first line item, c lick on settings, Editing options ?

Thanks,

Nishan Dev