cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sort report me2l by Purchase group ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In me2L, it will list po and related informaiton. Is that possible we could sort it by purhcase group and po number?

On our me2l , there is no dymanic selection , after get the report, there is no sort button on reprot

So we concern if it's possible to sort it by purchase group and po?

Thanks

ALice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last character in the transaction ME2x informs you about the sorting (if you understand German)

L if for Lieferant which is Vendor in english

M is Material

N is number.

K is Kontierung which is Account assignment

What is your release? In higher releases you can display the list in ALV list viewer, this would allow you to sort the list according to your needs.

In older release like 46c you dont have ALV, here you would have to contact an ABAPer to create an own report.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for your help. Do you mean we also could setup screen varaint / transaction variant for ME2L?

By the way,For me2x tcode, could it display tax code which is on po item-> inovice? In fields seleciton,

I don't find it

Thanks

alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

Thanks a lot, I found this alv , but if that, the me2l report display is different from original report,right?

Now we send this report me2l reulst by mail to user. the program is RM06EL00. user hope this report could sort by purhase group.

Is that possible on seleciton screen, we also could set the layout for variant? Or if we could create new scope of list then assign default layout and alv for it ?

Thanks

alice

Edited by: alice zhang on Jun 10, 2008 7:45 AM

Edited by: alice zhang on Jun 10, 2008 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want this report to be always sorted based on the Purchase group, you can create the layout & make it as a defulat setting. Irrespective of the user this will always be dipalyed in the same layout.

Another option is the usage of screen variant & then Change the layout accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Really appreciated, I found we use best as scope of list. does that mean we need set the alv box in IMG, then when we run me2L, it could choose the layout and sort by purchase group?

now we run me2l, on menu , there is no layout or sort button

Thanks

Alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

yes you cange the defulat setting to ALV in Config under

SPRO-> IMG-> Materials Management-> Purchasing-> Reporting-> Maintain Purchasing Lists-> Scope of List-> Define Default Values for Transactions

After executing the report ME2L , click on Settings-> Layout-> change

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for your help , our version is ECC6 , but in me2m or other me2X, we don't see ALV function

So can't sort by purchase group and po number

So does ECC6.0 have alv funciton for me2l. me2m..... ? Or it need apply some patch ?

Thanks

Alice

Former Member
0 Kudos

in me2l itself you can see p.o by purchase group. purchase group is maintained in the selection screen itself.

regarding alv view you select alv instead of best in scope of list.

it will surve your purpose.

regards

jash

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IMG > MM > Purchasing > Reporting > purchasing reports > scope of lists > define scope of lists.

Select a given scope of list and go into the detail. Flag the small box for ALV layout on the bottom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ME2XX reports , Select the SCOPE of List as ALV & execute the reports. After executing click on the layouts where you can change the Sort order & sequence of filed display

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use ME2M transaction code.. and you have purchase group defined in the search criteria.

U can also use ME2N transaction code and select dynamic selection - Item for purchase group.

If you want to have in ME2L only then you have to ask the abaper to develop a tcode which is the same as ME2L and he as to incorporate purchasing group.

I feel the 1st option is rite

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ME2L u have option to select PO by P. Group as selection criteria

If u want it by PO number go for ME2N

Vishal...