Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to see list of documents under MRKO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

once the document is created

if i want to see the document , i couldn't able to see the document using MRKO

how to see the document by which table or Any transaction code to see list of MRKO documents

thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

The same transaction MRKO is used to see also...

This time check for the display options...

In the main screen, you can see the settle withdrawls..click on it....or withdrawls not settled....and execute...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priya,

i am facing one problem while creating Consignment PO

it never pick the price from PRI it shows 0.00 only

but in MRKO document it give the accounting document based on the PIR price

how it is possible with price in PO how it calculates

why my PO never pic price , why it shows 0.00 only

explain

thanks

ganesh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check the Porg 1 data in the consignment inforecord...here check whether there is any entry in the valid to field...pls check the date lies within the posting of the PO...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priya thanks for your quick reply

yes i have a date and valid to next year december

so it should be with in my PO date

now tell me why it never takes my PIR pirce

thanks

ganesh

Edited by: ganesh on Oct 22, 2008 11:05 AM

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Consignment Purchase Order doesnot contain Net Price during consumption price will be picked from PIR.

In SAP Vendor consignment business process can be implemented very easily using the following steps.

Activate Consignment inforecords using tcode OMEV. This activates the consignment prices to be picked up using the consignment info records.

Configure a special procurement type using IMG->Production->MRP->Master Data->Define special procurement type.

In OBYC configure the consignment payables account (transaction KON).

Assign the special procurement type created in step 2 to all the materials that are to use the consignment process. This is done in the MRP2 view of the material master maintenance transaction

Create Consignment info record using tcode ME11. Select info category as consignment. Create general data, Purchase Org data and conditions. Conditions allow you to create time dependent prices.

Create PR/PO using the item category K. Due to the nature of these items, price is not applicable and so do not enter price. During consumption, the price will be picked from the consignment info record.

The following transactions are used in consignemnt MB54 - Consignment stock MRKO - Settle consignment liabilities. Consignment stocks are not included in the company stock valuation. It is normal, as the ownership is still with the vendor.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c6/af3c415e5dde2be10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok and Priya

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can list of already settled Consignment Withdrawls in transaction MRKO itself. Here in the selection screen, select option "Settled Withdrawls" along with other selection parameters and execute the report to see the list.

Else you can also use table RKWA - Consignment Withdrawals

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use FB03 trxn code to Display the Settled Documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see the docs in MRKO trx...

first u have to define out put in MRM1 trx out put type is KONS..

then u check in MRKO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi on the consignment and pipeline settlement screen , choose the Display radio